Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dear Readers:

An apology to those of you whose identity I know
that comment anonymously -- Premium T. no longer
accepts anonymous comments. You must have a google
account now to leave a comment. It's very
easy to set up...if I can do it, so can you!
Please don't let this stop you from commenting.
I value all of you, dear readers. Writing is most
often a solitary pursuit, and being part
of a community of people around the planet
who read/write/comment-on blogs is a gift
which I treasure. So stand up and be identified.

Sincerely,
T.

1 comment:

  1. I saw those comments you were getting, as I'd subscribed to follow-up comments on that post, & your decision is very understandable. Sometimes I think I ought to do this too, because of course the one time I got burned in comments was by "anonymous."

    ReplyDelete