Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes the only medicine is a glass of good red wine. Tonight it's Quo Grenache from Spain. We buy wine by the case from Catherine Reynolds of Queso y Vino, a local independent wine seller. Last May Catherine suffered a catastrophic aneurysm, was hospitalized for many weeks, and yet has managed a remarkable recovery. She specializes in all things Spanish and Portuguese, and especially delights in wines that don't bankrupt your wallet. If you are in the Seattle area, please do check her out. You will not be disappointed.

Now it's time to get back to that glass of wine....

2 comments:

  1. Red wine is a great healer. I try to heal myself every night. Your wine merchant sounds like a treasure.

    Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you so much for the mention T! And the compliment Cro. My blog has become my newsletter, & my newslttter has become my blog on life. Working on a real dedicated website for Queso y Vino. Until then, I rely on word of mouth to cup, such as this. If anyone would like to get to the newsletter (& weekly recipe) email me at quesoyvino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete