Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving. Max, who is eleven and is home-schooled
and comes to work with his mom, asked me, in light of
the coming holiday, what I was thankful for. I told him
that I would have to contemplate this. He said he was
thankful for Wii. We didn't take up the conversation
again yet, but I anticipate it happening Monday.
So, I've been ruminating.....

Here's the start of a list:
my sons
my sisters
my fiance
my in-laws (you heard right!) (from last marriage and upcoming marriage)
my future step-sons
my three cats, except when I step in cat puke barefoot
poems
punctuation (enamored of the semi-colon)
pepitas
thunder
green lacewings
Sancerre
hills
pie
vintage aprons (even better with rickrack)
Chopin
dinner parties
winter
drizzle
coq au vin
the letter "Z"

No comments:

Post a Comment