Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Couple of White Boys

photo by Andrew Baldwin
That's my boy on the right there, and on the left, his friend from childhood, G., who spent a good portion of his early years at my house. They've recorded a rap/hiphop album of their duo "South Brandon", and this is one of the promo photos.

Not sure how I feel about the rap lingo, but these two guys do it all a little tongue-in-cheek.

Who woulda thought, back in their Ninja Turtle days, that they'd still be buddies and playing rap music together?

4 comments:

  1. Good for them, although I'll keep my thoughts to myself about Rap 'music'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosom boozing buddies.

    Rap... isn't that poetry?

    Get real missus.

    LLX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful - their history woven into music. Where can we hear them, T? x

    ReplyDelete