Sunday, May 24, 2009

This just in:

A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps)
in Singapore died three years ago in Tsunami tragedy
in Indonesia leaving behind an estate/capital
(US$42.9M with interest) in a bank here where I work,
till date nobody has come forward or put application
for the claim.

I urge you to come forward since I can provide you
with the details needed for you to claim
the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you,
in this way $17,160,000.00 for you and
$25,740,000.00 for me and my colleagues
that will do all the crucial part in the bank
to have the claim release to you promptly.


--Cheng Koh, Singapore.

I'll get right on that.
(I especially like that he/she tries to lure me
by offering me less money than his/her commission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment