Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Faux Fete

Seems I've created a bit of confusion here in blogland....
Sunday was my 54th anniversary of January 31st, and
today is my 54th anniversary of February 2nd, tomorrow
will be my 54th anniversay of February 3rd, etc.
But I am not yet 54. That happens much later in the year,
after we've rejoiced in the return of the light and then
lamented, once again, its waning.(I admit to exhibiting
confounding behavior from time to time.) I'll put all
your lovely wishes in an envelope and open it
just after Halloween!

(Maybe I should use this excuse to bake and eat
a chocolate cake. Hmm....) (Any excuse for cake.)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get it. When you explained that it wasn't your birthday, I was puzzled, since you were too young for a 54th wedding anniversary. Okay, now I can sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete