Monday, August 18, 2014

Extermination, of Sorts.

George the bee-man looked at my $1.99 can of Wasp & Hornet Death and said, "You know what this is good for? Put it in a drawer at your bedside. If your house gets broken-into, grab it and fire it up. Shoots 25 feet. "

And here I was, thinking about my house getting broken-into, as it were, by hornets; and lo and behold, already we'd stepped it up a notch.

"And what happens next? If you hit the intruder in the face with the stuff?" I asked

He paused. Looked at me. "Well, let's just say that it will incapacitate your intruder."

He noticed a four-foot wooden rolling pin I have leaning up against the doorjamb in my kitchen. He picked it up and waved it in the air.

I said, "hit 'em with that?"

"Yup," he said. "But don't quote me on any of this."

Well, bust my buttons.
Not what I expected.

3 comments:

  1. I have actually used one of those cans; boy do they spray! I had a big wasp nest under the tiles on my roof, and I was able to spray it from half a mile away. It worked too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your blog today -- and the new picture up top! Both peaceful and stimulating --

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the PC brigade would have a field day here, oh those poor burglars, bless their cotton socks......

    ReplyDelete