Friday, April 30, 2010

Turbulent

There's some bad juju afoot in my world at the moment -- I've been subpoena'd to testify at the divorce trial of someone I'd rather never encounter or ever again think about. It's some crazy messed-up shit, allegiances have shifted, there's lying and deception and manipulation involved. Yet there also exists the possibility for some final vindication, some karmic compensation, but all with an extremely high emotional price tag, alas. All I can say is ick. (And that's a significant understatement.) The photo below just begins to illustrate my current state of mind (from the Nasa daily-photo website):

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Love the photo. Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could be the moment of your liberation. Imagine the joy that justice could bring! The stars seems to be aligned against her now; her past is catching up with her, finally. Turbulent, yes. Life affirming, yes.

    ReplyDelete