Friday, December 20, 2013

Things being where they are....

When my poetry group met at my house this week, my friend Anne looked up at the ceiling at my Christmas branch, ornamentally laden.....

.














 ...and down to the wall where the tiny plastic nativity set is lined up on top of a picture frame (inside the frame is a stencil pattern for a hand-printed Japanese kimono fabric, which I purchased in Paris for my ex-husband for his birthday, who gave it back to me [I didn't ask for it] when he severed the relationship).....













.....and then she proclaimed, "Nothing is where it should be!"

Kind of the story of my life.

Tra la.

1 comment:

  1. My mother had a cleaner who would arrange everything in HER order, of course my mother would re-arrange everything again (into 'random') as soon as she'd gone home.

    ReplyDelete