Thursday, April 28, 2011

I picked up my cat from the kitty hospital yesterday after an eight-day in-patient stay. Most of her tummy is shaved, as well as parts of her legs; there are four tubes -- plastic straws -- protruding from her belly. And from these tubes leaks fluid. MERDE. They come out on Monday, so I'm hopeful this flood will cease.

Papers served yesterday.

Today's vocabulary words (just two):

irretrievably

broken

---

Hateful to me as are the gates of hell, Is he who, hiding one thing in his heart, Utters another. --Homer


5 comments:

  1. At least kitty is home. Poor little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the kitty get comfort and be comfortable soon.

    I hope the same for you as well.

    Love, C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Homer quote really cuts to the quick, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, on all of it.
    love to you, T.
    Ima

    ReplyDelete