Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dogma: I am God

01-02-2010.

Don't nod
Never odd or even
Too bad – I hid a boot
Rats live on no evil star
No trace; not one carton
Was it Eliot's toilet I saw?
Murder for a jar of red rum
May a moody baby doom a yam?
Go hang a salami; I'm a lasagna hog!
Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas!
A Toyota! Race fast... safe car: a Toyota
Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts
Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod
No, it never propagates if I set a gap or prevention
Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna
Sums are not set as a test on Erasmus
Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
Some men interpret nine memos
Campus Motto: Bottoms up, Mac
Go deliver a dare, vile dog!
Madam, in Eden I'm Adam
Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
Ah, Satan sees Natasha
Lisa Bonet ate no basil
Do geese see God?

God saw I was dog
Dennis sinned

And even more fun here.

4 comments:

  1. T. The palindrome is incredible! Amazing that anyone could do that. Was it you? Whoever did it, thanks for putting "rats live on no evil star" near the beginning as a clue.
    I read the linked blob on blogging with interest, as I am just preparing to launch a blog myself. And when I read the comments about "lurking," I realized I should identify myself. I wrote the comment about trembly desserts, and I'm a friend of Marjorie Synakiewicz Tuzik, who wrote you about my new book, The Crack between the World: a dancer's memoir of loss, faith and family. I'm planning to be in Portland Feburary 6 and hoping to be in Seattle shortly thereafter. I've contacted Elliot Bay books about a reading and will be calling them Monday, but have heard nothing yet. I'm also working with a liturgical dance friend who has a book coming out and a new DVD to see if we could do something together, but nothing is set yet. So I am searching intensely for opportunities. Thanks for your excellent (not to mention visually beautiful) blog. I did love that photo of red berries in square vases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie -- thanks for the introduction! And also thanks for commenting -- tell Marjorie to do the same....it's helps to get feedback and extend the boundaries of ones world. (And knowing Marjorie, she's never w/o something to say, [wink]!)

    I'm pretty sure Elliot Bay Books schedules their readings way out into the future, and they're getting ready to move to new digs, so keep at 'em. I'm almost certain they'll give you a gig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, all those terrific palindrome are from the site I linked to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at first I thought you had just a llittle too much libations over the New Year......it just didn't sound like your usual poetry. I am somewhat relieved to know you are still incredible you and it was only a palindrome! But very interesting, nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete