Thursday, June 19, 2008

Slow-Cards




For a lovely accounting of our day today, check out

As chicken simmered with a Balti sauce on the stove
tonight I broke out the art supplies -- exacto, glue,
deckle-edged postcards, various papers, colored pencils,
a bag of 50-year-old stamps I bought at a yard sale for a quarter.
I'm doing a collage-postcard project. If you'd like to
receive one (and suspect that you're not on my list),
send your USmail address to carrowhollygirl@gmail.com.
I'll do my best to send one out to everyone who requests!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! Send me one.
    xo
    Peter

    (ps: I'll email you my address in case you don't have it there.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one T. Especially knowing that you wear an apron when doing art projects. Wish I would have thought about an apron when little Em was always creating:)
    love,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. am I on your list? please can I bee on your list?
    Oh those photos make me happy!
    That is a dream vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. Now I have to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh T, please remember me, too!

    ReplyDelete