Thursday, January 3, 2008

Departing tomorrow, 6am flight, for the Caribbean.
Looking forward to doing mostly nothing except
having people wait on me, reading, beach time.
We'll be on a yacht-type boat (not a floating
shopping mall cruise ship) which can accomodate
110 guests, plus a staff of 95. I think I can
manage this! Both P. and I are still coming down
from December and its parade of celebrations.
(The ol' blog-voice seems to have left me
these past few days!)

P. is disassembling his Christmas tree
before my very eyes. He just removed
the top third, now he's folding all the branches
down, compacting them for the storage box.
No fuss, no muss, no trail of fir needles
from tree-stand to door. Nonetheless, I still
vote for a real tree. And I have an entire
year to convince him that it's the only way to go.

1 comment:

  1. T and P, please give my little Nina a Big Hug if you are on St Martine after the 8th of january and before the early of February. She is on "The Suchsine" You all relax., read and stay in touch..love to you both......p

    ReplyDelete